- Chair of the National Standing Committee for Standards in General Practice, from October 2011, Royal Australian College of General
Practitioners (RACGP). (Member of the National Executive Committee for Standards in General Practice (NECSGP), RACGP. Since March 2007. Re-classified as the
National Standing Committee for Standards in General Practice in 2011.)
- Primary Care Health Network, co lead, Department of Health, WA, October 2013.
- Board Member, Perth Central and East Metro Medicare Local, Perth, WA, October 2013.
- Member of the HealthPathways Advisory Group, PCEMML, October 2013.
- Member of the Maternity Services Inter Jurisdictional Committee, 2014.
- Member of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Trial Site Advisory Group, 2014.
- Member of the Digital Business Kit Project, RACGP, September 2013.
- Chair of the Infection Control Standards Review Group, RACGP, September 2013.
- Chair of the Telehealth Nexus Project, November 2012, RACGP. Project producing: Guidelines for inter-professional collaboration between general
practitioners and other medical specialists providing video consultations.
- Chair of the Quality of Health Record Project, RACGP, from January 2013.
- Member of the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Telehealth Advisory Group, since March 2012.
- Member of the Independent Advisory Council to the PCEHR (Personally Controlled eHealth Record), since 2012.
- Clinical Advocate for the PCEHR, “Peer to Peer” Program, RACGP, 2013.
- MedicineInsight Program Advisory Group, National Prescribing Service.
- Chair of the Telehealth Taskforce, July 2011, RACGP. Setting Clinical Standards for Video Consultations.
- Member of the Western Australian General Practitioner Telehealth Advisory Group, Rural Health West, since October 2011.
- Board Member of the WA Faculty of RACGP, from October 2011.
- Member of the Remote Area Health Standards Taskforce, June 2011- 2012, RACGP.
- Member of the Presidential Task Force, Professor Claire Jackson, RACGP 2011-2012.
- Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) in Kalgoorlie for 2 years and I was Chairman of the committee, until I left Kalgoorlie. Kalamunda MAC, since arriving in the Hills area,
resigned position in March 2007.
- Director in the Eastern Goldfields Medical Division of General Practice in 1999.
- General Practice Computing Group (GPCG). Evaluation and Monitoring Standing Committee member 2002-2004.
- Member of advisory group in matters relating to Information Technology and Management, to the Perth and Hills Division of General Practice, 2006 to 2009.